May 4, Saturday Night
FREE: Bring your children 10 and under are FREE!.
1. HOT LAPS & Qualifying for R & C SUPER STREET, UCAR, FASTRAK Late Model, Ucar2 (12-16), Modifieds and Pro Mini. Each division will have several laps under the green flag to get the best lap time possible, which will determine how they line up for the feature races or heat races.
2. NATIONAL ANTHEM:
3. Ucar2 feature race is a 10 lap event for ages 12-16. Ashley Umberger #19 won the last race and will be starting 6th. Justus Boyer #15 & Jacob Thomas #60 are on the front row. Ucar 2 lineups are based on the previous race finish.
4. Two Heat Races for the FASTRAK Late Models. Heat #1 will determine the inside starting row and Heat #2 will be for the outside row of the 25 lap main event. This six lap race should be very exciting as all the cars will want to start up front.
5. 20 lap Modified event, top 6 inverted. Last weeks winner was Justin Blevins #50. Will he make it two in a row.
5. 20 lap Feature event for the R & C Super Street. The top six will be inverted from their time trials for the BARN BURNER RACE of the evening. Keith Griffitts #40 won the first race of the season.
6. 25 lap FASTRAK race will start with the heat race winners on the front row. Teddy Tate #99 won first race of 2013.
7. 20 lap Pro Mini feature. Top 6 qualifiers inverted. These cars use the 2300cc Ford four cylinder and turn 8400 rpms. Travis Harden #72 was winner of first race.
8. 20 lap UCAR race will be an action packed event for the front wheel drive cars. These drivers are good and exciting. Top 6 inverted. Look for five wide racing. Cole Dutton #02 won the race #1. Most cars are Chevy Cavaliers, Pontiac Sunfire and Hondas.